By: Reif Law Group, P.C.
Gregory Baines Iglow (CRD # 2783963) is a FINRA-registered broker and investment advisor with Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and was formally employed by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., Prudential Securities Incorporated, and M.L. Stern & Co., LLC. Iglow has been involved in multiple customer disputes from 2003 to 2018:
- In July 2018, Iglow was accused of unsuitability and other securities violations in connection with purchases of Puerto Rico bonds beginning in 2013 for an unspecified period amounting to $300,000.
- In July 2014, a client alleged that Iglow omitted material information regarding the $40,000 purchase of a security that was unsuited for the client given their age and health.
- In July 2014, Iglow was accused of investing approximately $280,000 in a security that was unsuitable given the client’s age and health.
- In December 2009, Iglow was charged with making misrepresentations and omissions regarding the purchase of auction-rate securities (ARS) between December 2007 and January 2008 amounting to $5,450,000. The claim was settled for approximately $3,100,000.
- In October 2009, a claimant alleged that Iglow made an unsuitable investment in a corporate bond while he was employed at RBC Dain Rusher Inc. The company went bankrupt in 2008 and the customer lost his $15,000 investment. The claim was settled for approximately $17,000.
- In March 2009, a customer alleged Iglow was dishonest and lied in connection with the purchase of $5,000 in Fannie Mae stock in May 2008 (in September 2008 Fannie Mae was placed into a conservatorship under the U.S. Department of Treasury).
- In April 2003, Iglow was accused of misrepresentation in connection with an $11,500 investment in the Black Rock Municipal Income Trust Fund and told the client it was a “no load” (no fee) fund.
Our law firm is looking into claims of investment losses by current and former customers of Gregory Baines Iglow and his employer Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
How To Recover Your Losses
If you suffered investment losses resulting from broker misconduct by GREGORY IGLOW or Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., you have legal protections under federal and state securities laws. But you must take immediate action to protect your rights. The sooner you contact Reif Law Group, the sooner we can help recover your losses. Time is of the essence. Contact us now for a free consultation.