Howard Hao-Chung Hsieh (CRD # 4947882) is a stockbroker and FINRA-registered investment advisor with Cetera Investment Advisors in the firm’s Irvine, CA branch office.
FINRA BrokerCheck lists several pending claims against Hao-Chung Hsieh:
- On December 27, 2022, a customer alleged Hao-Chung Hsieh made an unsuitable investment recommendation resulting in unspecified losses.
- On December 9, 2022, a customer alleged the broker’s unsuitable investment recommendations, resulting in losses of $300,000.
- On June 22, 2022, a customer claimed Hao-Chung Hsieh made unsuitable and over-concentrated alternative investments, resulting in losses of $120,000. The claimant also alleges breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and failure to supervise.
- On October 8, 2021, a customer alleged the broker made unsuitable investment recommendations, resulting in losses of $750,000.
- On September 15, Hao-Chung Hsieh settled claims of unsuitable investments for $450,000.
- On August 9, 2021, Hao-Chung Hsieh settled a claim involving an underperforming REIT for $20,000.
- On July 9, 2021, a customer alleged misrepresentation regarding REIT investments.
- On August 19, 2021, a customer accused Hao-Chung Hsieh of misrepresenting REIT investments.
- On July 29, 2021. Hao-Chung Hsieh settled claims of breach of contract and warranties and violating state securities laws for $500,000.
Reif Law Group, P.C. is investigating additional claims of investment losses by current and former customers of Howard Hao-Chung Hsieh and his broker-dealer Cetera Investment Advisors.
How You Can Recover Your Investment Losses
Contact our firm if you suffered investment losses resulting from unsuitable investment recommendations or other misconduct by Hao-Chunh Hsieh or Cetera Investment Advisors. Our securities litigation attorneys have an impressive track record of success in arbitration and court proceedings. Time is of the essence and you must take action immediately. Contact us now for a free consultation.